- Category: Weight Management
- Main Ingredients: Chia seeds, Thai coconut, cashews
- Servings: 4
Easy recipes for chia pudding abound, but how about creamy, dreamy ice cream? Make a delicious dessert that fits into a healthy lifestyle using this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds, soaked in 1 cup water for 10 minutes
- 1 young Thai coconut, meat and milk
- 2 cups raw cashews, soaked 2-3 hours in water, and drained
- 2/3 cup raw honey
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
In a high-speed blender, whiz together the chia and water mixture, coconut meat and milk, cashews, coconut butter, honey, vanilla and salt. Put into the metal container of an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s directions.