Dr. Victor Marchione received his Bachelor of Science Degree in 1973 and continued on to do his Medical Degree at the University of Messina. He has been licensed and practicing medicine in New York and New Jersey for more than 20 years.
Dr. Marchione is a respected leader in the field of smoking cessation and pulmonary medicine. He has been featured on ABC News and World Report, CBS Evening News with Dan Rather and the NBC Today Show. As well as being on the Advisory Board for Bel Marra Health, he is also the editor of the Health eTalk newsletter.
“I truly believe in the satisfaction that comes with helping people learn about their ailments, in whatever context that it happens. I understand that educating people about ways to prevent sickness and promote inner health is the best approach to medicine.”
On a personal note
Dr. Marchione has also served as principal investigator in at least a dozen clinical research projects relating to serious ailments such as bronchitis, pneumonia, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
My favorite articles
- Surviving a heart attack
- Dark meat to reduce heart disease
- Magnesium slashes the risk of stroke
- Air quality tied to risk of stroke
Popular Health Articles
- Natural remedies for a healthy heart
- Top 10 natural supplements for heart health
- Natural remedies for digestion problems
- Eat your way to healthy digestion
- 10 ways to improve night vision naturally
- Aspartame vs. Sugar – Is One Any Better?
- Build strong bones for healthier aging and reverse osteoporosis
- Do Microwave Ovens Really Cause Cancer?
- Ultra Sensitive Stomach? These Could Help…
- The Side Effects of Calcium Supplements You Wouldn’t Expect