- Category: Cancer, Diabetes, Heart Health
- Meal: Lunch , Dinner
- Main Ingredients: Granny Smith Apples, Red Onion
- Servings: Makes 2 ½ cups
Serve this healthy recipe for fruit salsa alongside grilled lean pork chops or chicken breast.
- 1 small red onion, minced
- juice of one lime
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped
- ½ jalepeno pepper, minced (remove the seeds and membrane for less heat)
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl. They can sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving – the acid in the lime should delay any browning of the apples.
Similar Health recipes