- Category: Cancer, Heart Health
- Meal: Dinner
- Main Ingredients: Flat Rice Noodles, Skinless Chicken Breast, Coconut Oil
- Servings: Makes 6
A stir fry brimming with colorful, fresh vegetables is the ultimate one-pot healthy food. Use tamari instead of soy sauce to make this easy recipe gluten-free.
- 8 ounces flat rice noodles, hydrated in warm water
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup creamy, natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 cups mixed vegetables, such as carrots, broccoli, snow peas and peppers, chopped
Heat the coconut oil in a large pan and add the chicken. Saute over medium heat until cooked through. Remove to a plate. Add the vegetables to the pan and cook until softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Add a bit of water if the pan seems too dry. In a separate bowl, stir together the peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, garlic and ginger. Pour over the vegetables and stir in the chicken and drained rice noodles. Combine ingredients and serve.
Similar Health recipes